Sunday, February 28, 2010

Conversation between 2 liars.

This is a telephone call

Yong Shen: Yizhi, how is your mapling? I heard that you have downloaded the application yesterday and have assumed that you have begun playing the game. You are surely unable to beat my game level of 80. I am an Aran.

Yizhi:I enjoy the game, and I have reached Level 150, as a Flame Wizard. Don't be too boastful, my level is so much higher than yours!

Yong Shen: Hmmm...... You are INDEED professional, so much so that you can even EXCEED THE HIGHEST LEVEL for a Flame Wizard which is Level 120! (Capital letters= sarcasm)

Yizhi: Do you not know that you can edit the level limit? And
did you not tell me that you have not played Maplestory since you achieved Level 60?

Yong Shen: (Avoiding the second question directed at him) Are you sure you have begun playing Maplestory?

Narrator: Yizhi was speechless and hung up.

No comments:

Post a Comment