Monday, March 28, 2011

What is literature to me?

To me, literature is a form of art which I embrace. It includes stuff like poetry,compositions, comprehension... which I like, because being involved in such stuff is a form of relaxation to me. The imagery in the content is used very well, thus allowing me to imagine the scenes, to actually feel like I am part of the story of poetry, to actually be there myself to experience it. Literature can be said to be a beautiful world filled with wonders and excitement. Everytime I enter the world of literature, I experience something totally frsh and new, that leaves me thinking about. I always look forward to literature lessons, because everytime we are taught something new, it is like exploring deeper into the forests of literature. Literature is an outlet for release. It is my favourite subject. And because I am dedicated to being part of this beautiful little world, I can excel in literature because I am overwhelmed by this hunger in me to learn more about amazing literature which brings joy and colour to my learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment