Friday, July 15, 2011

Describing a scene

Step by step, I moved towards it. I peeped into the well. The walls were made of bricks with algae on them. I looked deep into the well. It was quite dark indeed. As I listened carefully, I heard a frog. It was croaking. Looking more carefully, I saw two pairs of eyes staring back at me. They were as round as a table tennis ball. Curious as I was, my head stretched further into the well, and... I suddenly felt a painful bite in my leg! Ouch! I felt blood being drained of my leg. I bent forward, shrieking, and I fell into the darkness of the well. "Splash!" I landed in a pool of strange liquid. Kicking my legs, I felt really satisfied that I learnt swimming when I was young. After I surfaced, I looked around. Slime... Slime...Slippery slime! Ewww!!!!! I was actually in a pool of slime! No wonder, so this is an abandoned well, no wonder its surrounding was so remote. And I was reminded of that stinging pain in my leg. Looking up, I see a dog looking down into my eyes. At the same time, I realised how far I was under the ground. I turned 360 degrees around in the well. There was this rock... And 2 frogs were croaking, as they stared at this stranger. And I suddenly remembered something... How am I going to get out of this horrible place?!

No comments:

Post a Comment