Friday, August 13, 2010

The Begging Mapler- How I was inspired.

How was I inspired to write this limerick?It is an interesting question. I have a classmate by the name of Zhang Yijia. He is an interesting person to be around. Sometime back, our class was doing beach-cleaning on a weekend. After picking 264 cigarette buds, we were resting and speaking about equipment in the game " Maplestory". We boarded the bus back to school together with the rest of the class. On the way back, our form teacher received a call from the form teacher of annother class, saying that a bag was left behind at the area our class was occupying. After a while, Yijia realised that the bag left behind belonged to him. Then he whispered to me," Luckily I did not leave my Illbi and Steely throwing stars behind". The throwing stars were referring to a sort of ammunition in the game. An incident as simple as this inspired me to write the limerick " The Begging Mapler".

No comments:

Post a Comment