Thursday, August 19, 2010

What I have learnt this year.

So far this year, I felt that my understanding of Language Arts has changed, it is now deeper than before. Initially, I thought Language Arts was all about comprehension, grammar, etc,. But now we have learnt more! I am no longer so narrow minded! I have learnt about poems and limericks, which are one of the main things i have learnt in this term. It has been a wonderful experience writing them and reading them. It feels nice to make use of your imagination. I like reading short stories too. In the previous terms, we have concentrated on stories like "Village by the Sea", and "Ten Short Stories". It was greatly enjoyed as i find life stories very interesting and fun to read, it beats reading about politics! Grades are not all which matters in school. There is no point if we memorise everything, get good grades, and forget about it. What mattters at the end of the day is that we remember what our teacher has taught us and know how to make use of the skills in our daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment