Monday, January 17, 2011

The Most Valuable Thing I learnt in 2010

Hi guys, today I will be writing about the most valuable thing i learnt in 2010.
In my opinion, I think that unseen poetry is the most valuable thing i learnt in 2010. In 2010, we did few things in that year:
-Comprehension
-Unseen Poetry
-Composition
-Literature
-Etc,.
Before I learnt literature in secondary school, I thought of poetry is just crap(I'm sorry I have to be honest here), and I guess that was because I did not know how to appreciate the art of poetry, and that I did not know how to appreciate and understand poetry. But in 2010, our LA teacher taught us Unseen Poetry, and I realised that poetry is actually a beautiful art. And when you know how to appreciate and understand it, it is truly enlightening.

No comments:

Post a Comment