Monday, April 18, 2011

A comic I have read recently

Comics... COMICS?! Oh yes! It was just few days ago that I was reading "Garfield" in the library! I find that "Garfield" comics are entertaining, and Garfield is cute and funny. I like the nice artwork in the comic, which plays a major role in entertaining its readers. There is wide variety in the drawing, which includes expression, the detail in terms of physical appearance for characters, and the background. I read the book for both the writing and art. And that is because I believe comics aren't anything without art, or writing. I would recommend the book to young children. "Garfield" has been popular with people from all ages and all walks of life. Children would surely enjoy reading "Garfield", it might be their first exposure to literature and it is good that they enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment