Monday, April 11, 2011

LA Blog Post 12/4/2011

It was Projects Day, there I sat, in Computer Lab 5, being one of the last few groups to present. How bored, I thought. Sitting in a chair, staring into blank space, I was wondering when it would be my turn to present.
After hours of fidgeting, thinking about my games, it was finally my group's turn to present. Amazingly, I did not feel nervous at all. I presented my slides confidently and my group members and I answered questions without many problems. Perhaps it was because my group members and I were adequately prepared. Just like that, Projects Day passed.
I was happy when I found out that I had passed Prelim1, after all, my previous group last year failed.
Thinking back, I thought I should have paid attention to other groups' presentations. Perhaps the next time, I would have to discipline myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment