Wednesday, April 27, 2011

How has technology helped my learning?

Technology has helped me to discuss subject matters more conveniently and to extend my sources which can be used for my learning. Now in secondary two, we have to bring our laptops to school on certain days for online lessons. By doing so, I can search for information online while doing assignments which can help me to learn more. A useful tool is Google. I use it to search for information online, and it recommends various different websites which might be related to what I am searching for. By browsing through the various websites, I get to know many people's opinion regarding the topic and I can analyse it and get a better understanding of it. This helps me in my assignment, because I have a good grasp of the topic, Before laptops were being used during lessons, discussion was always inconvenient. We had to move our chairs to someone's table and sometimes it is difficult to hear what our group member is saying because of other groups' commotions. But now, there is Facebook, and we can discuss easily just by creating a group and using Facebook chat. Not just Google and Facebook, there are many other applications in technology which has enhanced my learning experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment