Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"I'm afraid"

I am afraid of my results thus year. That is because it is streaming year, and also because it is Secondary 2, and not Secondary 1 anymore, so education is more advanced . Thus I hope I can get into my desired stream, any stream, but not the "O" Level Class.
I know, that once I enter the "O" Level class, my confidence would be greatly affected, because the other students are learning more and most would be enjoying their curriculum, but I am not. Furthermore, I would feel inferior to others because most of them would be in the Special Programme and I am not.
So far, my test results has not been very good, and teachers' description of their tests have been scaring me.
"Class, this is Secondary 2. If you don't learn how to do my hard test papers, then that is your fault."
I think, I really need to work towards achieving my goal of below 2.0 for End-Of-Year exams and below 3.0 for Terms 2 and 3. If I have a goal, I should work towards it.
I just hope that everything will work out fine for me and I would go to my desired stream.

"Just Do It"

No comments:

Post a Comment