Monday, February 14, 2011

Neighbourhood where I live.

The neighbourhood where I live is Eunos, Kaki Bukit. I shifted here last year in the middle of March. Well, I was very elated when I shifted. Because the location of my house is now much more convenient, most importantly, transportation. Anyway, the important thing is, my neighbourhood is rather quiet most of the time, and because I live on the 4th floors, one of the lower floors, I might get affected if there is noise downstairs. Because it is far from the road, I get to sleep well at night and I am able to study peacefully as the quietness serves as a conducive learning environment. Downstairs, there are 2 exercise corners, a badminton court, and a little mini-mart. Well, there is a little noise in the evening as kids and teens play with their friends when they are done with their homework... So there would be few people playing badminton... Kids running around with toy guns...
Well, I feel that such a neighbourhood is the "Singaporean" type... I mean, it is what a typical Singaporean neighbourhood would be like. All my childhood, I have been living in a private apartments. And thus it is very quiet throughout the day... Unless there are facilities(e.g. swimming pools, etc,.), then there might be some people using them in the evenings or weekends...
Well, yes, that is the neighbourhood where I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment