Sunday, February 6, 2011

Favorite Fictional Character

My favorite character is Alex Rider from Anthony Horowitz's series " Alex Rider". Currrently, there are many stories in that series already, thus I get to know more about the character.
To me, I feel that Alex is a very adventurous and brave person. He is always willing to try out new things and do dangerous stuff. Very often in the stories, Alex came quite close to death. He is more of a spy and also a detective and stories in his series never fail to excite me and keep me reading. What I really respect him for is that in every story of the series, he goes through numerous obstacles and there were many times when his life was threatened and he had to take risks. There have been few stories in the series so far, and I really respect him for always going on his missions in every story and never look back and let his legs turn jelly. Alex is an incredible person. The author of the series, Anthony Horowitz, is a good writer, I am able to imagine the scenes and the behaviour and expressions of the character. You aren't sure what I'm talking about? Read the series yourself and you'll know! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment