Sunday, February 20, 2011

"I'm tired"

I am feeling really tired. There have been so many tests recently, and I still have 4 tests this week. Everyday, it is best to sleep by 10:30pm if I want to get sufficient sleep so I can pay attention the next day during lessons. However, sometimes, there is quite a lot of homework to complete, thus I cannot focus all my time on studying for upcoming tests. Furthermore, I am quite busy with my CCA, because SYF(Singapore Youth Festival) is soon approaching, and my CCA is participating in the competition. If you do not know, I am from English Drama Club. Now, instead of training twice a week, now we have to go for training sessions 3 times a week so that we are able to have more time to receive advice from our instructor, improve the standard of our play, and to ensure we are familiar with the procedure. But well, I enjoy my CCA and I look at it as a form of relaxation. I did not realise I looked at CCA in such a way till I started finding that I forget about time while I am engrossed in acting. Sometimes, I just feel like lying on my bed,slowly falling into a deep slumber, not needing to bother about what tomorrow may bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment