Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Scene from my favorite movie

The movie I am speaking about is "The Ghosts must be crazy". It is a Singaporean movie which came out recently during Week 1 of the school term. My favorite scene was when the Ah Tan(People call him Sickly Chicken) fainted(The officer took his Chinese medicine away while he was boiling it). Encik(Indian officer) had to take him to the medical centre for recovery. On the way, Encik was driving in the jungle and saw a scary ghost in front of him. That was my favorite scene. Encik's face turned as white as a sheet, Ah Tan was semi-conscious in the back seat. The jungle looked dark and there was mist around. Then, in front of the vehicle was a ghost, her hair was so long till it touched the ground, her hair concealed her face. She was wearing a long red robe and white shoes... She was floating in mid-air. She really caught my attention when I was watching the show with my friends from my CCA. The whole jungle was dark, Encik was driving on a path... And straight ahead a bright light arose from somewhere. It was... The Ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment